2013年3月23日 星期六

Life in a week.

Hi there, my entire lazy spirit shows up againnn... ughhh how can I deal with it please help :( btw last week was pretty amazing I had so much fun so I wanna share with u guys.

 1. Went to the a acappella concert, such an amazing 
     night.




2. Tried out Mc. Donald's ice lemon tea, not too sweet  
    or sour, kinda like it.

3. Found this lovely flower (I dont know her name)
    around my school.

4. Went to the Andy Warhol's exhibition, really inspiring.


5. Out fit of the day. Top: Forever 21 Shoes: Doctor Martens Ring: Forever 21


6. Had this noodle during tea time, yummm.


****************************************************************

Now is 1:47am and I am ready to sleep...Hope everyone have a sweet dream. - Erin x

2 則留言:

  1. Haha, you look kinda cute and the photos are very interesting. Hope, you enjoyed your day.

    Keep bloggin'
    Lots of love, Maho

    http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/

    回覆刪除